Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Headstone Cracks at JT - Photos from my phone

Like I said in the earlier post, the Headstone Cracks are a great place to stay pumped (warm) or simply awake while waiting your turn at the Classic Routes above.

Here is a sequence or two from the day we were there. This is Jim starting the lead on The Right Crack. Followed by a sequence or two, placing protection and moving up.


 
 


Followed by a little live action video :) Maybe?  If I can get it uploaded...
And the Summit Shot ;)
NOW THE LEFT CRACK, as lead by Steve





And some video of Steve....again, IF/When....

Followed by Brian.  The best shots were of Brian (IMHO) with the moon rising over his head.

JIM is photo bombing this one!






Moonrise over Brian Anthony.
I swear Roxanne (whom I've never met, but will someday)
he usually does wear his helmet!



No comments:

Post a Comment